21 February 2006

Hot chocolate

I seriously had the best hot chocolate the other night. It was reese's peanut butter cup hot chocolate from seveneleven and I added a couple of vanilla creamers and a chocolate creamer. To top it all off I added those little mini-marshmellows that are especially made for hot chocolate. mmm...yummy. The only downfall is that on our way home while I was enjoying my hot chocolate I had a bit of a mishap and spilled it down the front of my shirt. Luckily, I think I got the spots out. Thank you liquid tide.

This blog dedicated to: micky-d, may it fulfill all of your wildest dreams

3 comments:

plugalong said...

Wha-?! I can never get hot chocolate out of the kids clothes. O.k. so maybe it sits for days to a week before I get around to it, not to mention if I remember at all so they only get a cursory spray of shout as I throw laundry into the washer.
So uh, want to share more on micky-d's dreams fulfilled?

micquel said...

indeed, indeed, it did fulfill all of my wild desires of a new post. I was more pleased than I can express to see the fresh title at the top of the page. Well done. I want some delicious hot chocolated now. I don't know how I feel about the reese's kind, but I totally agree with the creamers. Pray tell, how much did said hot chocolate cost you? I'm feeling like splurging.

Sara said...

It's almost hot chocolate time again... Only a year later... ;)