21 March 2007

Spring is on it's way

or mother nature is teasing us. I've been loving the unusually warm weather and especially enjoyed it when I was in California. I hope it's here too stay. I don't know if I can handle much more winter. I think one of my favorite things about spring/summer is the warm nights. I love being able to sit outside in the middle of the night without being cold. I love driving with the windows down listening to awesome music. It's the best with friends when you can sit in silence and just enjoy the atmosphere. It reminds me of that VW commercial where a group of friends is driving and no ones talking but Somewhere Over the Rainbow is playing in the background. It's just so comfortable. I hope those nights aren't too far away.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I agree with you 100%! I love warm nights. When I lived in Florida, it was always warm nights and I loved every minute of it.

megan said...

and then a day like today comes to freshly remind us that we're not really that far out of winter, and we still have a way to go until summer. And I was so enjoying the 60's and 70's, and we're back to the 30's and 40's. (degrees, that is).

I thought March was supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb, not the other way around!

inanechatter said...

Seriously