02 April 2009

At Last! Finnaly Home

Well, we departed the hospital finally at noon today. There was a bunch of different people that kept coming in telling us to do this and don't do that. It almost seemed like they were trying to scare us about having a child at home. Oh, but before that, the Lactation consultant was in our room trying to show Mindy how to breast feed and whatnot, anyways, she was kind of annoying. She kept grabbing Mindy and trying to show her how to do it right and pestering the baby. He just wanted to sleep! He had just been circumcised and wasn't really interested in eating at that time. But she kept trying to make him. She finally left and after she did Mindy said "She was really annoying." Mind you, Mindy never ever says anything bad or mean about anyone. I was almost shocked! I just laughed. Anyways here are some pictures of the baby.



This was the first time Mindy held the baby.



This was about 2pm on the 1st of April after our friends had come over and seen the baby.



Me holding Asher




Leaving the Hospital all dressed up.

17 comments:

Shaybaybobay said...

He's SO beautiful you guys!! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet him someday. XoOXxOOxXXoOXxOxo

micquel said...

Way to go you guys! He's just a dang cute thing. I want to snuggle him so bad.

smellame said...

Oh my heavens! I can't believe how adorable he is! Pretty much the cutest little man I ever did see!! Only about a month and then I can really see him, right?

plugalong said...

The picture with Bryant makes him look extra tiny. He is so cute!

Howells Fam said...

He's adorable! Great job guys!

Kyle said...

Very cool. Good looking kid.

my favorite color is green said...

woo hoo! way to push em out :-) I agree with everyone that he's dang cute. I'm so happy for you guys.

Sara said...

Oh! He's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him!!

Krystal said...

we must have had the same lactation consultant. I wanted to beat mine, and tell her to stop shoving my baby on my boobs. Sorry if that's too much info, but I hear ya with the annoying!!

lol, when I had Katryn, my nurse pretty much told me if I take her outside in the winter (it was Jan) she would get RSV and DIE.

Congrats! what a beautiful little man.

Unknown said...

i'd have to agree with the others - you guys made one cute kid! i love how in the beginning you just refer to him as 'the baby'. we did the same thing.

megan said...

oh my goodness, he is so cute! What a darling little cherub. He doesn't even have a cone head or anything!

J-Dog said...

Congratulations to you two. He is really a cute little baby. We look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Lisa said...

He's soo cute. I can't wait until you move back here and I can see him! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Good looking kid! Are you sure he's BJ's? :P

Unknown said...

Holy cow! He's amazingly cute! I want to see him!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Congratulations! Asher is very cute! Bryant, I can't believe you're a dad!!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

He's so cute! Congratulations!