06 November 2006

School Days

I swear sometimes I think this semester is never going to end and other times I think it is going by way to fast. I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. And before we know it it will be Christmas. Crazy. I'm getting very tired of school. I honestly don't have freetime for anything but homework and I am practically killing myself just to make sure I pass all of my classes. I figured it out and if everything goes according to plan I will be graduating in Spring of 2008. Hopefully when I get there I'll be able to look back and tell myself that it was worth it because right now I'm not so sure. I suppose it's because I value my sleep and my fun too much. I should probably just get used to it though because life will never be as relaxed as it once was. sigh.

1 comment:

plugalong said...

Time is going like that for me too. For example I had all the time in the world before Halloween the next thing I knew it was here and I had done so little....

Ah, well, half the fun is looking forward to things right?