09 November 2006

Success!

I had a huge group project proposal due today that was really stressing me out. We had to put it all together within two days (Aaaah!). Last night we spent four hours as a group writing our project proposal (two of those hours were spent trying to find sources). I wanted to cry. Well, today we turned it in and she graded it right there. We got 50/50 not to mention an "excellent" comment on our paper. Out teacher then came up to us and told us we had the best one. I wanted to jump for joy (fortunately I refrained). My weekend will be so nice because that is one huge relief for me. Now I just have to write my ten page paper. sigh. It never ends.

2 comments:

plugalong said...

Congratlations! Awesome.

Sara said...

Nice work! It's always a good feeling when your hard work pays off!