06 December 2007

Big News

Bryant got a call today and he got a job as a pilot for American Eagle!! We are so excited for our new adventure. He'll be based out of Dallas, Texas. He chose to start in January so we can spend one last Christmas here in Utah with our families. In January he'll live in Texas while I stay here and finish my last semester of school. I'll join him after graduation. It's fun and exciting but at the same time I'm pretty nervous, never having lived outside of Utah. I'm worried I'll get homesick. At least I'll be able to fly home for pretty cheap. I can't wait until this semester is over so we can spend a little bit of time together before he is off.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats!! That is so great! So he got a job with American Eagle? Like flying clothes around?? :) Awh, that is so sad that you are going to be in Texas, no more Willey reunions :( That is so great though! I'm happy for you guys!!

smellame said...

Holy wow!

Sara said...

Awesome! Oh my gosh! You're leaving and that makes me so sad, but it so awesome that you guys get to go out and start a new adventure! Congratulations!

Krystal said...

that's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Readyforadventure said...

Congrats!!! What about cheap flights to sac town??? : )

inanechatter said...

Yeah, definitely cheap tickets to Sac town. I'll come visit you for sure!

plugalong said...

Hooray for a job, eh! The first thing I thought of was the clothes company - I wondered if he was doing shipping or something, hee.
Only one more semester, good job!

McLerran Family said...

Congratulations on the job and with almost being done with school!! That's awesome! What is Barbara going to do without you!?

Readyforadventure said...

I am ready for an update!!!!

Readyforadventure said...

Love you!!!