13 May 2008

I'm it!

I was tagged by Krachel so here it goes:

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 14. I was in eighth grade and had the biggest crush on a guy. During the summer he called and asked me out, said we could go to Seven Peaks together and I... chickened out. I told him I was too young to date. I felt really bad for turning him down and I really did want to date him. However, I'm a girl and felt too self-conscious to wear a swim suit in front of him. Needless to say, once the summer was over and I saw him I was too embarassed and scared to talk to him so I didn't. Ever.


2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Pack, Catch a flight home, do laundry, and clean up.


3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Let's see, I'm currently unemployed so the money would definitely help. I'd probably payoff Bryant's student loans, buy a house, invest some, give some to charities, go shopping, put lots in savings and help my family out with whatever they might need.

4. 3 Bad habits
Not making the bed on a regular basis. Being too sensitive to things Bryant says (that he intends to be perfectly harmless). Forgetting to take my camera with me.

5. Places I have lived
This is pretty pathetic but I have lived in Provo, UT and now Grapevine, TX.

6. Places I have worked...
JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts, Dixon Middle School, RC Willey Home Furnishings.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me.
I don't like crunchy peanut butter but I love the creamy.
I'm a liberalist (according to Bryant, ask him why sometime).
I thoroughly enjoy making faces in an old fashioned photo booth and seeing the resulting pictres.

I tag Nikki, Brooke, and Athina.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll get to work. Thanks for the Tag. It gives me something "productive" to do.

Unknown said...

Sweet. I would've never guessed you're a liberalist. I'm definitely going to have to ask Bryant about that one!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I know, now you've got me wondering what the story is behind Bryant thinking you are a liberalist! Next time we run into each other I am definitely going to investigate. Good luck finding a job down there, (I say kick back and relax for a while...who really needs a job anyway?!? )