14 January 2009

EWWW....

I was standing in the grass with my mind off in space just waiting patiently for the dog to find the perfect spot to potty (he has to sniff around for at least 10 minutes). I feel him bump up against my leg and didn't think anything of it...but then I hear something that sounds oddly like running water. I look down and the dog has lifted his leg to pee...on me. SICK! I yelled no at him and hopped away. Luckily, none got in my shoe (I was wearing simple flats). I did however get a bit on my pants, which I washed, immediately. I guess Buster is preparing us for having a boy. Hopefully I won't get peed on by the kid.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha. Love it. Good luck on the whole 'not getting peed on'. We have a girl and we still get peed on!

Shaybaybobay said...

Ian peed on me in the first 3 min we had him. They have these little things you can buy that prevent that. they look like little tee-pees you put on top of the pee pee while you're switching the diapers out. They're very handy.

Christina said...

Oh gross, I hope you promplty put him in a time out! Oh, and Quinn never really peed on us, it was Ava. Every time we changed her diaper, she started peeing.

Howells Fam said...

I'm afraid it is unlikely that you won't be peed on by a boy. You'd be surprised how much even a girl can pee on you!

Anonymous said...

EWWW Love puppies! It was sooo good to see you guys when you were up here last, hope to see you again soon!!! (PS. I tagged you on my blog, keep us updated!)

my favorite color is green said...

yeah for pee and yeah for you baby!

smellame said...

well now that's some fun times. one time molly peed on the kitchen floor and then bathed herself in it. she was having lots o fun splash splash splashing! where was i you ask? cleaning up a poopy blow-out, which is why she was left with a naked bum. good times.

Lisa said...

That's great! I am glad it was you and not me. Hope everything with your pregnancy is going well. When are you going to be back in Utah?

s.mouse said...

That's definitely bad doggy behaviour. I think that means your dog isn't seeing you as superior in the family heirarchy... Hope he gets the clue about who is above him in the pack.