18 March 2009

Update

Lately, we haven't been doing much besides looking for a place to live. Nothing has really appealed to us so far but we'll continue looking. It's harder to find someplace in Utah because there really aren't that many rentals (here in Texas there are apartment complexes everywhere). Bryant spent about 3 days in Utah last week and found a few places that were okay but nothing really great. We've also been preparing for the baby. We are currently waiting but hoping that he doesn't come this week (my doctors on vacation and Bryant is going in to work on Friday). It would be great if he came on the due date but we're not holding our breath. I have a feeling he'll be late. If you notice any great places to rent let us know!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Where are you two looking to rent? and how much. I do have my townhome in south Provo that will be available May 1st. Its a 2 bedroom. I have a coworker that may have a place pretty soon that is a little closer to downtown provo too. Good luck with the baby hopefully it comes when Bryant is home.

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle said...

I'm looking for a place too. I'll keep my eyes open for one that would suit a small family as well.

smellame said...

Ohhh Miiindy! Thank you for writing a little somethin'. Yes that baby most deffinitely better be arriving when your hubby can be with you. When is your due date again? I have it in my head the 23rd, but maybe just because that is your birfday date. Anyway, hope your feeling chipper dispite your girth.

plugalong said...

Well, we have a trailer. $200.00 a month. Heh.

Melanie said...

Hey Mindy! This is Melanie, from RC Willey. I have some friends that just bought a house and they will be out of their apartment the middle of April. It's in south Provo and they are looking for a new tenant to take over their contract that is up in August. When do you need something? You can post on our blog at www.fourpages.blogspot.com if you are interested. And then I can get you their information! Good luck with the baby and everything else!

Christina said...

There's a great place in Grapevine, TX, it's called Verde Riverwalk! You should really check it out. Hope baby comes on his due date, I can't wait to see him!

Krystal said...

good luck with that one. . .especially trying to find a place with your puppy! That was the hardest thing for matt and I.

Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!