03 July 2010

Well...

People keep telling me I need to update my blog and put pictures up. It's hard to get motivated to do it when there are so many other things that take my time. I just thought you might like to know though that I got a teaching job. I'll be teaching pre-algebra and Canyonview Junior High School in Orem. It's an hourly position so I'll only be teaching two classes (one a day, they have alternating A, B days) and working about 2 hours a day. I'm excited to be back in the classroom though. I think it will be good to have only a couple of classes so I can stay organized more easily and not got super stressed with everything. Anyways, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Congratulations Mindy! It does seem that people are wanting you to update your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that we want that too! Asher is so darn cute and we don't get to see you guys very much, so keep the pictures rolling!

Sara said...

Yay! You'll be the rockin'-est teacher there! It was good to see you Thursday. Let's keep meeting up even if it's just in half hour increments! ;)

TJ and Whitnee said...

Congratulations! I taught hourly last year and really enjoyed it! I think it would be perfect for having kids, and I really liked that I didn't feel overwhelmed as a first year teacher!

my favorite color is green said...

super rad! you will do great :) say hi to the fam!

Unknown said...

That is great news, smarty pance!