27 January 2006

New Years Resolutions

So I tried the New Years link on micky-d's post but for some reason it wouldn't let me post it so I'll just tell you what it told me my resolutions should be

1. Get a pet hairless cat
2. Eat more hotdogs
3. Travel to Mexico
4. Study taxidermy
5. Get in shape with capoeira

So I'm not really sure what capoeira is but I hope it's good. I definitely need to eat more hot dogs. My diet shockingly lacks hot dogs, although I can get them for free at the Willey. I cannot wait to study taxidermy. I think it is my new calling in life

4 comments:

micquel said...

taxidermy does come with quite a bit of prestege. Probably even more so than working for Crest Toothpast. I congratulate you on your new life calling. Indeed.

P.S. Hairless cats are creepy.

Unknown said...

It's such a delight to find new bloggers. It really is pretty surprising that you don't eat more hot dogs.
I didn't know Crest had a Toothpast division. Is that where they study old, decayed teeth? Dentures? Who knows.

plugalong said...

Hot dogs. Don't worry, if you have kids some day, this will probably take care of itself.

megan said...

lol! love the toothpast comment, nikki. I'm still laughing about it now.