28 January 2006

Nose Picking Adventures

I was at work the other day just sitting at my little desk being bored. And I was looking around the store and there was this guy sitting in a rocking chair across from the office and his finger was jambed up his nose digging around. And then he pulled it out and looked at his fingers and flicked them. I was utterly disgusted that a man who was probably in his late 30s maybe early 40s was picking his nose in public without a kleenex. I'm pretty sure he caught me looking at him but he wasn't really bothered by that fact. I'm sure everyone has or does pick their nose but most people do it in private with tissue nearby unless they're like five and then they do it will they're singing with the primary in sacrament meeting (it really happened just last Sunday)

3 comments:

micquel said...

ewww!

plugalong said...

Hah, the five year old comparison excellent. Cracks me up.

Sara said...

That made me laugh so hard because I can totally imagine the disgusted look you must have had on your face!! That is disgusting but so funny!