30 January 2006

This is a...

survey type email that I got quit a while ago so some of these answers don't really apply anymore but I thought it was kind of cool as far as surveys go. I'll have to do it again sometime with a new artist.

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: I’m going to try Ben Harper

Are you male or female: Woman in You
Describe yourself: Diamonds on the inside
How do some people feel about you: She's Only Happy in the Sun
How do you feel about yourself: Alone
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Pleasure and Pain
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: (currently without)Waiting on an Angel
Describe where you want to be: In the Lord's Arms
Describe what you want to be: Beloved One
Describe how you live: One Road to Freedom
Describe how you love: Forever
Share a few words of wisdom: Fight for your Mind

5 comments:

micquel said...

dang, that is a pretty cool email survey type thing, and your song titles answer very well. I would try it, but sometimes I feel like I am too musically illiterate to do such things. Ben Harper seems to have some very useful song titles, I don't think that using frou frou would work out as well.

plugalong said...

what she said

plugalong said...

By the way have you noticed that your address also looks like a shortened "I am just a person". m jas person.

Unknown said...

that is pretty cool that you could think of all those songs that applied. Maybe I'll give it a shot, who knows. But you really should redo yours because it needs a major update.

inanechatter said...

I know it really does need an update. It's been quite a while since I did it