04 June 2008

2 Years

I can't believe that Bryant and I have been married now for two years (our anniversary was yesterday). I just wanted to say that I love you Bryant! Thanks for being the best! I always have so much fun with you and I am enjoying our time home together!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.



I was planning on including other photo's in this slide show but it turns out that they're on Bryant's computer and not mine so all you get are a few of my favorites from the wedding.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Mindy I LOVE your wedding pictures! I've never seen them before. They are so beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Holy man, those are cute pictures. I'm glad that you guys actually get to see each other on a daily basis now, but I wish you'd move to Utah.

inanechatter said...

Thanks guys. Yeah I wish I could live closer to people as well, but I guess you'll just have to come and see Texas where everything is really bigger. mmm..I love runon sentences.

plugalong said...

Beautiful. I love the music too.
U R A QT.
[Sorry, I couldn't resist that 'abbreviation' when it came to mind.]

smellame said...

happy anniversary!

plugalong said...

OH, yah, I meant to say Happy Anniversary! too.

Happy Anniversary too!

megan said...

mindy, I've missed a whole month of posts! I love your wedding photos. And cute apartment. How are things? Thanks for posting on mine's blog. (That's how ollie says it, "mine's!")

I have a really cute picture of you from dal and heidi's wedding. I'm going to post it, just to give you heads up.